China (Liaoning) International Education Exhibition (CLIEE) is hosted every July as an exhibition tour starting from Shenyang, Liaoning Province, the People’s Republic of China.
CLIEE was established in 2000 and has grown to be the leading specialized international education fair in Northeast China. It was well accepted and recognized by the participating universities/colleges and student service providers. Local students from the province regarded CLIEE as a reliable, authoritative and informative event where they are able to compare schools, talk with the enrollers face-to-face and get assistance from the service providers.
The 14th presentation of CLIEE is scheduled to take place from 5- 6 July 2014 in Shenyang. We will attract more students from local universities, colleges and middle high schools who have a plan to study abroad in two or three years to our shows. International education exchange and cooperation with local universities and colleges will be highlighted during this year’s CLIEE, the Education Department will organize participation of all international offices of these Chinese schools in CLIEE to promote their international study programs. Meanwhile, participating overseas universities will be able to meet the local schools in terms of education exchange and cooperation.
Who Should Attend?
- Recognized colleges, universities, schools and their agents in China
- Education organizations and associations
- Credential evaluation organizations
- Language training centers or programs
- Education publishers and media
- Sino-foreign joint-venture schools or programs
- International education providers in china
- Local universities and colleges in Liaoning Province
- Student services providers (insurance, banking, long-distance phone services, accommodations & airlines etc.)
- Public seeking overseas education opportunities
- Fresh university graduates and postgraduates looking for higher education
- Senior high school graduates and their guardians
- Chinese schools looking for international cooperation programs
- Students preparing study abroad in 2 – 3 years
- Local educational service agencies
Shenyang: US$1800/booth, 3m×3m
The Booth Rental for one stand covers:
- Booth space including walls and carpeted floors, fascia board with both English and Chinese names
- One consultation desk and two folding chairs
- Two spotlights, one 220V/5A electricity socket and one waste basket
- Daily cleaning and security
- Free entry of school write-up printed on the Exhibition Catalogue
A holding deposit of 30% of the total amount is required within 10 days after the registration. The balance will be due one month prior to the exhibition date. Please quote “CLIEE 2014” on the advice when remitting payment. Bank charges are to be deducted from participating institution’s own account. Attendance will only be permitted upon receipt of full payment.
Application Deadline: 15 June, 2014
Early Bird Registration Program
10% Early Bird Registration Discount will be given if Booth Booking Form is received before February 28, 2014. 30% deposit is required to secure the special rate.